Read Related Article: Best Nipple Shield For 2020
|1. Shallshow Women’s Nursing Tanks
|2. Brlido Nursing Tank Tops
|3. Bearsland Nursing Tank Tops
|4. Rumina Nursing Tank Top
|5. Ekouaer Nursing Tank Top
|6. Kindred Bravely Nursing Tank top
|7. Grace Karin Nursing Tank Top
Our Nursing Tanks Reviews and Comparisons
1. Shallshow Women’s Nursing Tanks
These nursing tanks are sleeveless and have a discreet easy to access opening. These tanks are perfect for breastfeeding moms on the go.
- Made of 95% cotton and 5% spandex to give you tank tops that are soft yet stretchy
- Breathable and comfortable fabric
- Designed to fit a postpartum nursing physique
- Easy style that coordinates the tank with jeans and sneakers for a laid back and comfortable look
- Pull up O flap for easy access
What We Like About the Shallow Nursing Tank
The top half of the tank has a V-neck under the flap giving you the feeling of modesty and security while nursing. The tank sits nicely on a postpartum figure as the fabric does not cling or bunch up like other artificial materials.
Wear it under clothing so that you don’t need to expose your midriff while nursing. The length is very flattering for all body shapes and the fabric feels soft and comfortable especially when worn under clothing.
What We Don’t Like About the Shallow Nursing Tank
The sizes are a little larger than standard, so if you are between sizes be sure to order the smaller of the two. If you are not used to a high neckline then you may not like this tank. You will need to iron the tank as the material wrinkles up easily.
- Flattering for a postpartum figure
- Easy access O flap
- Stylish and can be worn alone or under clothes
- Should be ironed to retain a crisp look
- Chest area is loose if you are smaller busted
2. Brlido Nursing Tank Tops
The Brlido nursing tanks have a built-in bra and a clip at the top of the bust connecting it to the strap. This tank is perfect to be worn as underwear, underneath a shirt.
- Made of 92% Nylon and 8% Spandex for stretch and contouring
- Built in nursing bra made of cotton with padding for extra support
- Nursing clasps on each side that can be opened and shut easily with just one hand
- Empire waistline to flatter a postpartum figure
- You can adjust the shoulder straps to suit your frame and remove the cotton breast padding
What We Like About the Brlido Nursing Tank
Expecting mothers can wear these tank tops too, especially as they approach the later stages of pregnancy when bras become increasingly uncomfortable. They give your bust a natural and lifted shape. The material stretches and contours your figure nicely and provides support for your stomach post-birth.
What We Don’t Like About the Brlido Nursing Tank
The padding in the tank tops can get twisted after washing and it is hard to get them back in their original shape. Be aware that the fabric stretches during the day, so if you plan on wearing the top without a bra, your breasts may not feel quite as supported by the end of the day. Larger breasted women may find the padding in the bust is small and doesn’t cover the whole breast.
- Provides stomach support during and after pregnancy
- Keeps smaller breasts supported without a bra
- Stretches over any lumps and bumps, contouring a postpartum figure
- The tank tops are hip length
- Easy to clip on and off
- Larger breasted women won’t get the same braless support as smaller cup sizes
- The padding is not sewn into the top
3. Bearsland Nursing Tank Tops
The Bearsland nursing tanks combine easy access with style for nursing moms. Nursing tops can be less than fashionable at times. The Bearsland tanks bring a bit of color and trend to your postpartum wardrobe.
- 3 tank tops in a pack
- 3 peplum layers, one at the top for easy access to your bust, one in the middle to cover and flatter a postpartum midriff and a bottom peplum for style and comfort
- Made of 93.1% modal rayon and 6.9% Spandex
- Designed to conceal the breast when feeding in public
What We Like About the Bearsland Nursing Tank
No need to fiddle around with clips to nurse your baby. The tank is super flattering for a postpartum figure. There are bright and colorful prints to choose from that are vibrant and summery. The V-neck lining under the nursing strap supports you. You don’t need to think too much about what to wear with it, as they go perfectly with jeans or leggings
What We Don’t Like About the Bearsland Nursing Tank
Taller women may find the top doesn’t sit well on their frame. The tanks also lose color in the wash. Hand washing is the best way to wash the tanks to avoid shrinking and discoloration. Tanks must be hung dry as they do shrink in the dryer.
- Doesn’t look like a nursing top at all
- Can be thrown on in a hurry and still looks well put together
- V-neck lining under the nursing flap
- The material is stretchy and soft
- Extra care needs to be taken when washing the tanks
- Suits a shorter frame and not suitable for all heights
4. Rumina Nursing Tank Top
Pump and nurse easily while still staying fully clothed and keeping your modesty. You can wear your tank as a summer top on its own or under your clothes as an undergarment.
- 90% cotton and 10 % spandex combination makes the tank super soft and stretchy
- Tank comes with a built-in pumping bra
- The top section of the tank clips on and off, revealing the bra
- Insert the pump from the side of the bra where you can also breastfeed by moving the side opening
- Wireless cups
- Works with all breast pumps
What We Like About the Rumina Nursing Tank
If you are expressing milk, the tank holds the nursing pump flanges tightly without you needing to hold them in place. Gives great support to larger chested women and there is no need to expose your stomach while nursing in public.
It not only washes well, but it also stays supportive after multiple washes. Sits super tight and snug in all the right places.
What We Don’t Like About the Rumina Nursing Tank
There is a lot of thick fabric to move around which impedes you from easily inserting the pump flange through the holes. The holes for the pump are located very far to the side of the breast, which makes expressing difficult.
It is not as discreet as other nursing tanks and when worn alone it is obvious that it is a nursing tank top. The material is a little stiff and can make you feel hot and stuffy.
- Made out of a great combination of cotton and spandex
- You can pump milk on the go, hands free
- Keeps its shape after washes
- Gives you a feeling of being ‘sucked in’
- Fabric feels stiff and uncomfortable
- Should be worn under another top as it looks more like underwear than outerwea
5. Ekouaer Nursing Tank Top
The Ekouaer nursing tank will comfortably see you through pregnancy and postpartum, giving you easy access to your breasts for nursing while being comfortable and looking stylish.
- Made of 95% cotton and 5% polyester
- Has an asymmetrical hem
- Simply pull the layer of fabric to one side for easy breast access
- Tank is double layered
- Sees you through all stages of pregnancy and postpartum
What We Like About the Ekouaer Nursing Tank
The material is thin and flatters a postpartum figure nicely while hiding everything that needs to be hidden. Another plus is that it keeps you well covered during feedings and can be worn out and about or as a pajama top.
What We Don’t Like About the Ekouaer Nursing Tank
The front is shorter than the back. While it can be worn with jeans it looks less flattering with leggings. The tank shrinks if you put it in the dryer. The straps are held together by small plastic rings, making them look a little cheap too.
- The material is extremely breathable
- You stay very well covered during feeds
- Can be worn outside of the house without an outer layer
- Soft and comfortable
- Not suitable for the dryer
- The straps break easily
6. Kindred Bravely Nursing Tank top
The Kindred Bravely nursing top doesn’t look like your typical nursing top. It is for those of you that want to wear something breastfeeding-friendly without advertising that you are nursing.
- Fabric is made of 92% Rayon of Bamboo and 8 % spandex making it comfortable for both mom and baby
- Shape of the shirt is flattering during pregnancy and postpartum
- The tank is appropriate to wear to work, out shopping and at home
- V-shaped neckline makes it easy to access your breast for pumping and feeding
What We Like About the Kindred Bravely Nursing Tank
Although the material is light and comfortable, the top isn’t see-through, even the light colors. The fabric keeps its shape really well throughout the day and after multiple washes.
The high empire bust line skims in a flattering way over the rest of your torso and you can move around in the top easily.
What We Don’t Like About the Kindred Bravely Nursing Tank
You don’t get much breast coverage while nursing in public, so anyone that is conscious during public nursings may feel uncomfortable. The sizes run a little small, you might want to use the sizing guide when ordering.
Smaller breasted women may find the tank slides back up while you are feeding. Baby burps may leave stains on the material, not ideal if you are wearing it without an undergarment.
- Doesn’t look like a nursing top
- The tank isn’t see through
- Flattering shape for pregnancy and postpartum
- No need to remove clothing for feeds
- Should be ironed before you wear it
- The sizes are inconsistent
7. Grace Karin Nursing Tank Top
The Grace Karin tank is a long tunic tank top, suitable for pregnancy and after birth and flatters every body shape.
- Fabric is made from 94 % Rayon and 6% Spandex
- Tank is sleeveless and double layered for easy outdoor nursing
- Tank’s crew neck will keep your chest warm during winter, so simply pair the tank with a cardigan on those colder days
- Especially designed as maternity wear and for nursing mothers
What We Like About the Grace Karin Nursing Tank
The top has a nursing flap that is very discreet, the elastic on the waistline sucks you in and it is loose in the stomach area to hide that post-pregnancy pooch. What more could you want?!
What We Don’t Like About the Grace Karin Nursing Tank
The length of the tank is great during pregnancy, however, its length may be too long for a postpartum body. It looks more like a mini dress on shorter women.
The high neckline can be irritating and it gets very warm during the summer months. It is obviously a maternity top rather than a postpartum tank due to its length and high elastic waistline.
- Loose fitted
- Can be worn as outerwear
- Easy to breastfeed in in public
- Doesn’t show too much skin
- Fabric is soft and gentle for both mom and baby
- High neckline is warm during hotter weather
- Should be hung to dry
So who wins between these 7 amazing postpartum nursing tops? The Shallshow nursing top seems to combine fashion and accessibility really well. It also appears to be the one that suits women of all shapes and sizes, and that is so important when we are talking about a nursing top.
The Shallshow tank is made of 95% cotton, so you and your baby won’t be irritated by the fabric even if you have very sensitive skin. Small babies should wear clothing that is soft, and the same goes for anything that is on your body while they are breastfeeding.
Read Another Related Article: Best Reusable Nursing Pads of 2020