The Graco Size4Me is a lightweight child car seat weighing in at only 19.5 pounds making it the best convertible car seats for small cars.
It is the safest convertible seats for a growing child due to its innovative attributes. Given that the current recommendation from the American Academy of Pediatrics is that the child rides in the rear facing mode for up to two years, the manufacturers of the Graco Size4Me Convertible made this seat comfortable and safe in the rear facing mode for up to 65 pounds. Very few baby seats will be suitable for your child for as long as the Graco.
Additionally it comes with a 5 point harness that secures the child in a forward facing mode until they are 65 pounds. Furthermore, it is manufactured using EPS technology. It is made of energy absorbent foam and has also undergone side impact testing by Graco engineers. This test is the only one of its kind among all car seat manufacturers.
The safety seat is available to buy on Amazon.com.
Graco Size4me 65 Reviews
- The graco car seat all in child seat weight limit allows the child to ride in the rear facing mode until they are 40 pounds.
- 5 point harness keeps the child in the forward facing mode up to 65 pounds.
- Meets US crash Safety standards.
- the My Ride has been side impact tested to determine how long its 5 point harness holds up in a crash.
- energy absorbent technology (EPS) enhances child safety.
- Comes with removable headrest and infant insert that will ensure the rise is smooth and most comfortable for your child.
- The Graco convertible offers the easy LATCH installation system with easy to read instructions.
- Easy to move the baby in and out of the car seat since it comes with a 5 point front adjust harness.
- Comes with dual cup holders meaning that feeding the child will be easier and more convenient.
Coming with the industry recommended LATCH and 5-point harness system this car is the safest and easiest to install safety seats in the market. For such a small and lightweight baby seat, it is a plus that the Graco Size4Me Convertible Car seat allows for maximum weight limits in both the rear and forward facing modes for as long as possible. Additionally it comes with a user manual and a 1 year warranty. It can also be used as both a toddler seat and as an infant car seat.
- The Graco convertible is the best cheap car seat at only [amazon_link asins=’B005WHQKI2′ template=’PriceLink’ store=’wumblers-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’ca7c13f0-c904-11e6-8b3e-6f9a8357b89e’] yet it offers greater durability as compared to similar seats given that it is made of the environment friendly and sturdy metal and plastic parts.
- Installation of the car seat in both the rear and forward facing mode is easy given that it is a lightweight baby seat. It also comes with an installation guide in the owners manual.
- With this child seat you do not need to purchase an infant car seat since it is adjustable and is a fit for children up to 65 pounds.
- An easy to read level indicator ensures that you have installed the safety seat in the best angle that will offer your child best comfort and safety during the ride.
- In comparison with other car seats the price of the convertible child seat is just right given that it offers many of the benefits of top car seats such as the Britax Marathon and the Chicco NextFit.
- It comes with an easy to wash machine washable cover. Given its metal and plastic parts, it can be easily washed with a damp cloth and mild soap and water.
- The removable infant insert makes the child safety seat suitable for parents with newly born infants to children up to two years.
- This light weight baby seat is easy to install for all persons and is suitable for parents who believe the Britax is too heavy and bulky.
The biggest complaints that parents have had regarding this convertible car seat is with regard to the straps. Some parents have said that the settings of the straps are too far apart that moving them from one setting to the next when the baby is grown may result in loose straps. Other parents have also said that they found the seat too bulky and hard to adjust particularly in the rear facing mode.
Many of the shortcomings that reviewers have complained about are easily dealt with. Even as many reviewers complained that the straps are not as tight a they would like them to be, these reviewers were a minority. Most parents find the Graco Size4Me 65 to be an easy to install and use car seat that offers utmost safety, reliability and convenience. Proper reading of the installation guide in the owners manual will ensure that the child safety seat is installed in the appropriate manner. Nevertheless, the product comes with one year warranty and hence clients who believe that they have a faulty car seat can always return them within this period. Issues with the bulk of the seat has to do with parents who have small vehicles that are not fit for the Graco Size4Me child seat.
The majority of the parents that have used the Graco Size4Me 65 convertible car seat assert that it is the best quality car seats in the market due to its ease of installation, safety ratings, and fair price of [amazon_link asins=’B00H8MSEWY’ template=’PriceLink’ store=’wumblers-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’988f3969-44b2-11e7-a976-b125d03e1cef’]. For parents seeking a less bulky child seat check out the Diono Radian RXT. These take up less space as they are not as long or as wide as the Graco carseat and also have better ratings. Most of the complaints regarding installation are addressed by proper reading of the user manual and watching of instructional how to videos on the car seat. All in all this is the best Graco child safety seat that I would highly recommend among the Graco models.
Graco Size4Me 65 Convertible Car Seat Video Installation
[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’0′ hide_logo=’0′ hide_controls=’0′ hide_title=’0′ hide_fullscreen=’0′ autoplay=’0′]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Up-E2qZfaU[/responsive_video]